Wednesday, October 13, 2010

...and 15 years later, there was radio airplay

KDHX Playlist Information:

"October 12, 2010 - 5:32am - The Sirago 17 “Gazer (A Fragment)” from Bedspins EP 2 (Rotting Audio 2010) N – Check out their Bandcamp page! Remasters galore. The pride (& joy) of Clovis, CA."

Dig it! St Louis radio! Stream it here: http://kdhx.fm/archives/archive_gen.php?show=tripinsidethishouse
(select "Trip Inside This House on October 12th" - only up for 2 weeks I believe)

and earlier:
KWCW 90.5 FM Walla Walla
Air date 13th of September '10
I Hung Around In Your Soundtrack...: Show #1 'The Season Is Ours':
"THE SIRAGO 17 'Gazer (A Fragment)'"

Air date 23rd of August '10
I Hung Around In Your Soundtrack...: Show # 10 'Just One Summer Before I Go':
"The last show of the Summer semester featuring some music from The Sirago 17."
THE SIRAGO 17 'How Long?'

My eternal gratitude to -valis and Keisha!

No comments: